Produce an individual 3,000 word Reflective Business Strategy Report, following
your active participation in the BSG:
- Evaluate the major strategic decisions made during the six-round BSG simulation. Reflect on one round that stood out, why and key lessons learnt.
- Reflect on relevant theoretical frameworks applicable to understanding the internal, external and competitive environments of your business; and discuss how these frameworks helped in shaping decisions made in your BSG.
- Critically evaluate the impact of ONE specific emerging technology on the future of your business and make useful recommendations to future managers.
4. Present a high standard and professional reflective report.
TOTAL 100 MARKS
To pass this assignment you must satisfactorily complete all elements of the reflective report as prescribed in the Report Structure – Please refer to the report structure in the assessment & assessment guidelines on VLE.
Effectively, your reflective report must demonstrate:
- Your active participation in the BSG, which is the essence of the reflective report.
- Your ability to reflect on decisions and lessons learnt from outcomes.
- Your applicable knowledge of theoretical frameworks relevant to strategy
- The awareness of emerging technologies and their impact to business
- The ability to use Harvard referencing correctly.