Business Strategy Game Reflection Report
Produce an individual 3,000-word Reflective Business Strategy Report, following your active participation in the BSG:
1. Evaluate the major strategic decisions made during the six-round BSG simulation. Reflect on one round that stood out, why, and key lessons learned.
2. Reflect on relevant theoretical frameworks applicable to understanding the internal, external, and competitive environments of your business; and discuss how these frameworks helped in shaping decisions made in your BSG.
3. Critically evaluate the impact of ONE specific emerging technology on the future of your business and make useful recommendations to future managers.
4. Present a high-standard and professional reflective report.
TOTAL 100 MARKS
To pass this assignment you must satisfactorily complete all elements of the reflective report as prescribed in the Report Structure – Please refer to the report structure in the assessment & assessment guidelines on VLE.
Effectively, your reflective report must demonstrate:
- Your active participation in the BSG is the essence of the reflective report.
- Your ability to reflect on decisions and lessons learned from outcomes.
- Your applicable knowledge of theoretical frameworks relevant to strategy
- The awareness of emerging technologies and their impact on business
- The ability to use Harvard referencing correctly.